16 March 2015

RELATIONSHIP: THE POWER OF FORGIVENESS

Very tough to forgive someone that abused you either sexually , emotionally ,physically when someone hurts you it hurts to the soul ,sometimes the scar is  for the rest of your life but to forgive actually heals .Certain  people have hurt me so much in the past but what i did to eradicate and forgive deep down is repeating the words continually I forgive so and so, try it it works.

But the worst scanario is you being hurt and the other person doesnt even know that you are upset because of their action when this happens the step you should take is tell the person and express your feelings but there are some obstinate people that will refuse to accept their fault in such scenario as a child of God you report them to someone of higher authority if they  still refuse then you report them to the elders of the church and yet they are obstinate tell them you have forgiven them ,then you leave them to the ultimate judge God.

Know that the person misson is to upset you , we all hurt each other because we are human beings making us imperfect they are certain  things about me  I have non challant  attitude toward certain things  and I laugh a lot which certain people dont like and might get them upset when I laugh assuming I am being insensitive how would I know if you dont tell me ,when you tell me I apologise you cant satisfy everyone hence we must always pray to God to forgive us and reveal individuals that we might have offended . Unforgiveness have wreck homes based on the fact that a man commited adultery and the woman is bent that she will not forgive him  has lead to disastrous consequences . My conclusion life is too short and my heart is extemely occupied and cannot not accomodate unforgiveness .

No comments:

Post a Comment