29 March 2015

Evangelist Benny Hinn Released from the Hospital


Evangelist Benny Hinn has been released from the hospital one week after being admitted for heart problems related to atrial fibrillation.
Hinn, 62 was cleared to go home late Friday night. He expressed deep gratitude to his doctors, family, and supporters around world for his medical care and the prayer on his behalf.
"I've seen the hand of God at work, both through prayer and the physicians," Hinn said. "God is faithful. My heart is strong. I have no heart damage. My arteries are not blocked. There is no arterial damage."
"The AFib is being treated effectively, and my rapid heart rate has reduced considerably," he contineud. "I'm feeling stronger every day. The prognosis is good for a speedy and complete recuperation, and I'm so glad to be heading home to continue my road to recovery."
Benny Hinn Ministries spokesman Ronn Torossian said hundreds of leaders and ministers around the world xpressed their love and support for the evangelists during his hospital stay.
"It has been a literal flood of tributes, well-wishes, and expressions of love for a man who has traveled around the globe non-stop for over 40 years," Torossian said. "I know the latest report of Pastor Benny's release to go home will be welcome news for all."

No comments:

Post a Comment