20 March 2015

ARE YOU TIRED OF LIFE?

Everything aroundyou seem hopeless, there is no one to help  have you ever come to  a stage in life that all that seems to surround you is failure and there is no one talk with?  I have been there before I felt like giving up but thank God I didnt , you will need to analyze what really is making you tired of life. A broken relationship? Betrayal? Debt?

My mindset changed when I realised that the challenge I was facing in the past is not new under the sun implying that someone has gone through that challenge and overcame it ,you are not the only person that owes money neither will you be the last , neither are you the first person to be jilted neither will you be the last, but what makes you a winner is getting up and stronger face the problem , solve it and move on.

As an individual my skin has become so thick not in the sense of physical skin but my perspective of viewing things , I dont allow people reaction affect me when I greet you and you dont respond I approach you  and touch you  the next time I see you  I touch and greet you no one will make me miss Heaven the race is individual when you focus on how people feel and what they will say you will never fulfil anything  in life.

I get excited when it is about God why, dont you have problem you might say? I dont have any problem because for any challenge that rears it head is going straight to my Father in Heaven . The practical steps you must take when it seems something is whispering in your ears negative things is instantly rebuke the thoughts in the name of JESUS Christ then pray and ask the Holy Spirit to teach you on how to solve the problem.

This morning while cooking I rubbed my lips with chilli pepper unknowingly, it was so painful I washed it yet the pain was unbearable then suddenly I just said Lord I know I was careless  please help me this pain is unbearable and I heard the Holy Spirit speak and said "I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK" immediately the pain left. The Holy Spirit is waiting for you to open your mouth and ask .

No comments:

Post a Comment