16 February 2015

WHY ARE CHRISTIANS HATED SO MUCH

You have a choice to whom to believe , why should you retaliate certain individuals that believe certain views. I believe what works for me, I  will be a dumb lady to keep following a man that all i gain from is abuse as a wise lady i will flee and begin to follow a man that loves and cherishes me but that doesnt mean I will attack all the women that date my ex boyfriend , it is their choice not mine i have said goodbye to the relationship so i face the new relationship but where really am i going with my illustration.

Why should you hate me because i believe in the way , truth and life Jesus Christ since I began to follow Jesus Christ my experience has been wonderful , I have peace , joy everyday when i wake up i thank Him for waking me up , I have directions from the spirit of truth with a revelation of the beauty of Heaven recently gives me assurance that at the end of the journey there is surely a reward , if you decide to worship and believe in inanimate things , wood or you dont believe in nothing will never make me hate you or judge you .

The enimty of Christians will continue until the trumpet sound because as a child of God you know the end result of the activities of the devil and his agents because they will all end up in the bottomless pit locked up , the demon operating in the minds of people that hate christians is to operate a kingdom on earth that aim to eradicate Christians but as he is a counterfeit the original will soon arise and crumble and destroy both the spirit, agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment