7 February 2015

OF WHOM SHALL I FEAR

Wondering, tossing all over my bed I cant sleep because am worried why is that people cant accept you for the gift instill in you , began to wonder if truly I heard right, went back to my notes what a benefit of writing and repeated in my notes Do not be afraid of human beings.
But am I  really afraid of human being ? of course not but am afraid of not being accepted am not sure if that relates to you.
Human beings have refused to fulfil purpose because of fear of rejection because of human beings that wish to have that opportunity you have but you are endowed with yet you want to be accepted making us refusing or delaying to make the first step .
Is it human nature ? of the enemy but have come to a conclusion Jesus Christ was rejected and accepted  in various places that He went to , so who I am that because i was rejected will make me give up are all lies of the enemy. I keep trying because am not afraid of anyone except the one who sent me . When God accepts you , He alone will show and lead you to the people that will accept you .

No comments:

Post a Comment