21 February 2015

THERE IS HEAVEN AND HELL

I was taken up to  heaven beautiful with stars and sound of music looking down saw a large field with beautiful grass beyond I saw a beautiful dove ,struggling to come out of my vision couldnt because the Holy Spirit wanted me to see a glimpse of the reward of children of God . And then I heard a knock on the door very violent and I opened the door and saw a young man , He said "if you had told me I wouldnt be here "and I responded "but I told you but you didnt listen" looking at me he gave me a sheet of paper with a list of names saying Please tell them the truth.

Not here to convince you because it is only the Spirit of Truth that can convict anyone but I have fulfilled my assignment to let you know that there is Heaven where genuine children of God will abide forever and Hell Fire as the name implies torments day and night for anyone that refuse to heed the warning desist from all evil .

How can you qualify to enter Heaven say this prayer with a sincere heart LORD JESUS PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY SINS I CONFESS YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR BE THE MASTER OF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment