26 March 2016

HELL IS A REAL MY VISION

Barely asleep God visited me in a whirlwind remembering the first day I had an encounter with God was so fearful that I heard him clearly say "You are not ready for this encounter". Thereafter He visited me in a whirlwind it very calm but fast whenever my Heavenly Father visits me the impact of God presence cannot be described but in one word it is very Peaceful.
Gradually it was no longer when I am fast asleep but when am conscious of the environment implying that am not sleeping but lying down like any other night two weeks ago My Heavenly Father visited me and said "I want to show a glimpse of hell". I had prayed this prayer points over a month ago "Lord show me a glimpse of hell so I can evangelize with this knowledge"to be candid I forgot totally about this prayer point.  I PASSED THROUGH THE EDGE IT WAS AS IF MY PHYSICAL BODY WAS BURNING IT WAS REALLY HOT WORDS CANT DESCRIBE THE HOTNESS BUT WOULDN'T WISH MY ENEMY TO BE THERE REPENT TODAY FOR YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN DEATH WILL VISIT SHALOM

No comments:

Post a Comment