2 March 2016

GOD WILL PROMOTE YOU

The story of the three Hebrew men teaches us four things 1)Obeying God doesnt exempt you from trouble dont expect the world to always understand or appreciate you always look unto Jesus 2)You are not alone God is with you in your trouble yesterday I prepared rice and told my daughter we are eating rice she started pleading with me that she wanted pasta I adamantly refused but after sometime I yielded to her request not because she controls me but I was moved with her pleading and for the fact that she has been a good girl (lol) I yielded and I heard the Holy Spirit say "Look at the way you left all you are doing to yield to her request always remember that I will never leave you and will always yield to your request"I smiled and was relieved from the problem that was bothering me . Be encouraged it may feel that like you are bound by circumstances limited locked in but God is with you He is going to vindicate you , make a way where there seems to be no way and bring you out victorious to be continued tomorrow SHALOM

No comments:

Post a Comment